Important to Know
- The PDC will not grant PD credit for applications made after the fact.
- PD credit is not granted for registration, breaks and lunch. Please attach a detailed schedule and/or detailed agenda to your request for approval.
- If you are attending a workshop during the day and the workshop extends beyond the work day, the Non-District PD Course Application Form must be submitted to the PDC ahead of time for PD credit.
- PD credit will not be granted for workshops/courses/institutes that award a stipend.
- Please contact the Director of Secondary Education in advance for workshops/courses/institutes that require follow-up session and activities so that appropriate credit can be awarded.
- PD credit will not be granted again for workshops/courses that were completed within a year. Consideration will be given on a case by case basis should there be a need to retake the workshop/course.